At Dentesthica we follow the strict protocols for sterilization as per the guidelines of American Dental Association (ADA) and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), certified by University of Louisville.
Instruments are sterilized in a four step process as per the guidelines of center for disease control & prevention:–
1. Manual cleaning of instruments to remove deposits & residue.
2. Sterilization in an ultrasonic cleaner which operates at different frequencies as per the instrument being sterilized.
3. A solution of 5% dodecyl-dipropylene-triamine&trialkylethoxy-ammonium-proclinate is used in this step.
4. Packaging in sealed pouches after instruments are dried.
5. Placement of sealed pouches in an autoclave that uses pressurized heat to guarantee 100% sterilization.
>At Dentesthica surfaces that comes in contact with patientsare covered with cling film and getschanged after each treatment.
>Dental chairs in Dentesthica are cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and chlorhexidine spray.
>Doctors and dental assistants at Dentesthica wear disposable masks, gloves and shoes that allowed to be worn only in the clinic.
>Doctors and dental assistants are tested and immunized against all communicable diseases.
>Our team of Doctors and dental assistants undergo extensive training in sterilization protocols.
>Regular Clinic audits are conducted to ensure that protocols for sterilization and hygiene are followed thoroughly and consistently.